Who should I buy an Nvidia GPU from?

leononfire

Honorable
Jul 26, 2014
By the title I mean should I buy from EVGA, PNY, etc. I'm wondering which one has the best performance or if they're just the same. Thanks for helping!

Solution
Which Nvidia GPU?
In most cases, EVGA is best, as their cards run very cool and quietly, and they have excellent customer service.
For a 780 or 780ti, Asus have the best cooling solution. :)
It's all preference, they all make equal performing graphics cards. So it's more if you like the cooler better, or you want one from a company that you know is reliable.

EVGA makes some of the best, and when I mean best I mean a lot of variety so there is one graphics card for you.

I also recommend gigabyte for simplicity.

BlankInsanity

Honorable
Oct 14, 2013
MSI, EVGA or Gigabyte and maybe ASUS. I prefer Gigabyte imo, quiet as an ASUS card but cools better. EVGA is good for alot of things but not as quiet as Gigabyte or ASUS. MSI is the coolest of them, usually overclocks as good as the gigabyte and EVGA cards if not better in some cases however its the lowest of the four.

Your pick

LilJimmyYo

Reputable
Jul 19, 2014
MSI looks badass. Also comes with a cool overclock app. I have MSI and its really good. I think everyone prefers EVGA though. They did break the GPU overclock record with their GPU.

Alex Kelly

Honorable

You can use MSI Afterburner with an EVGA card, it works perfectly.