who would accept my parts for reclying for free or low fee ?

mrfredo18

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
fx 4300 plus cooler and msi motherboard that came with it
gt 610
8gb memory ddr3
old case mid tower
power supple etc

if anyone knows of places where they offer it il try to see if they are available where i live

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
If there's no place that takes it in free for recycling, maybe offer it locally? Freecycle (can't say I've used them) or the free section of Craigslist, and I'm sure there must be other venues.

I occasionally pick up old hardware to tinker with (then when I'm done, complain about how I don't have room, LOL).

A buddy of mine also tends to pick up old stuff, clean it out,and then play around with it, at least if he doesn't already have that particular platform.

I'm sure he and I are are FAR from being the only crazy people who do this.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
There are usually plenty of second hand stores that will take working computers.

In my city we have one organization that takes both working and non-working computers and to a lesser extent e-waste. Once they have a cargo container full they ship the whole thing off for recycling and use that to fund their charity work. They re-furbish the working components and give them out to anyone that comes and fills out a form.

Local schools might take them as well.

If it's working, thrift shops will usualy take it. You can also call up the local school districts or a boys/girls club and see if they take donations of older computers. If none of those are options, most local municiple trash centers will have some form of e-waste drop offs. Call or check their website for info on that. If they don't have a permanent one then they may offer specific monthly drop offs. You can also talk to local big box stores (Best Buy, Frys, MicroCenter, etc) and they may be able to point you to free e-waste drop offs.