[SOLVED] Why almost all of the programs crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2019
I built a PC in September and it was working just fine until this February. Then the problems started. Every game and program started to crash randomly. I thought a format would solve the problem, but it did not. Then I started troubleshooting the hardware.

I tried different PSU, RAM and GPU nothing changed. I stress test CPU (through prime 96) and it was good. GPU stress test using Furmark went good, but Heaven and Valley didn’t work (crashes) and 3D Mark at first didn’t work then later randomly it worked and it gave me valid results but then it started to fail like before (on both GPUs). The last thing I did was updating the BIOS which also didn’t change anything. In general, the PC functions normally but crashes randomly, such as OneDrive, Uplay, origin and video games. So please please I need a solution. It’s been more than a month trying to find a solution.

P.S: this information might help. My first GPU was Radeon RX460 2GB and some games work with it like Apex or Ghost Recon Wildlands but when I changed it to GTX 1050ti 4GB Apex and Ghost Recon stopped working. But for example, the division 2 does not work in both GPUs.

The PC components:
1- MSI B360I Gaming Pro AC
2- Pentium Gold G5600 3.9 GHz LGA1151
3- Asus GeForce GTX 1050ti 4gb
4- Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 250 GB
5-Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x4 GB 2666 MHz
6- PSU Corsair vs 450 Watts

Last edited:
Solution
D
try not the latest, but a version or two earlier for the GPU. Use can the DDU utility to properly uninstall the drivers first before installing the older version, but you may not need to.
D

Deleted member 14196

Did you completely remove the AMD graphics drivers before you install the new drivers for the new graphics card

D

Deleted member 14196

try not the latest, but a version or two earlier for the GPU. Use can the DDU utility to properly uninstall the drivers first before installing the older version, but you may not need to.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.