dannysgbb

Commendable
Jan 1, 2018
MSI GTX 960 OC
8GBS RAM
F2A58M-HD2 motherboard
AMD A10 7890K
CORSHAIR CX550M

I made this same thread a while ago saying this and everyone said its because my power supply was too bad so i got a corshair cx550m. I launched subnatica and just cause 3 and they both crashed. What is causing all my games to crash? Before i got the new power supply my pc was crashing but now its not. Im also getting good frames on benchmarks after the new powersupply. Please help

are you overclocking the CPU/GPU? if so, take your OC off, and test again.

Have you tested your memory? If not, download and create a bootable USB of memtest86+ and run it from your boot menu at start up. You can also launch it from the Bios. Check your ram, and see if it passes 3 or 4 tests. Report back.

They are the two things I'd check first. You could also run a HD test to see if your HD is functioning properly. If the files system is corrupt that could potentially cause issues. Have you re-installed your OS recently? When was the last time?

You just said your PC crashed with the new PSU but now you say it doesn't crash anymore?

dannysgbb

Commendable
Jan 1, 2018

Before i had the power supply my computer would crash but now after ive got the new power supply my games only crash

dannysgbb

Commendable
Jan 1, 2018

Before i had the power supply my computer would crash but now after ive got the new power supply my games only crash

dannysgbb

Commendable
Jan 1, 2018

This all started when i reinstalled windows

dannysgbb

Commendable
Jan 1, 2018

Would launch a game, it will start loading and then crash. Somtimes my screen will go black for couple of seconds.

dannysgbb

Commendable
Jan 1, 2018

All games are crashing.