Question Why are my apps force closing theirselfs

Sep 11, 2023
i recently upgrade my pc to a i9 13900k and a mag tamahawk mother board with a geforce rtx 4080 and a 1200x psu and two sticks of 16 gb ram and 1 tb of ssd . i have only rust and discord downloaded on my pc and when im just playing one or have one open after a few mins they will just closed ive done some many trials and errors ive uninstalled all apps done a fresh wipe of pc and reinstalled windows updated all drivers so many i could go on too im wondering if anyone might have some answers to my problem ive been troubleshooting it for weeks on end and i cant seem to find the issse ive sent all my parts back and all have been tested and are working fine . if anyone has anymore ways to try i will appreciate you leaving a comment as i will try anything at this point . thank you

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

reinstalled windows
Where did you source the installer for the OS? What OS are you working with?

updated all drivers
Did you install the OS in an offline mode, manually installing all relevant drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?