[SOLVED] Why can’t I boot windows 10?

Sep 7, 2020
I bought a brand new Microsoft Windows 10 pro usb for my pc build, but when I load into BIOS and enter the boot tab, boot priorities and override are both locked as if it’s not detecting the USB. I’ve played around with the settings and nothing works. I’m sick of seeing the BIOS!!!!

Solution
You can get a license for cheaper... and it might just stop working after 6 months when Ms servers checks for the validity of the key with the enterprise the key has been stolen from...

Besides, you would still need a USB to create your installer, as those sites only provide a key (a fishy one that is).

By the way you can get an 8 or 16 Gb USB drive for only a few buck nowadays. You can even reuse it afterward, so you get yourself a USB drive for other usage once Windows is intalled...

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
You don't deed to return it. You did not pay for the USB installer, you paid for the license.
Anyway, you don't want to use those USB installer because they are often several versions behind and you want to install the latest. On a working computer, simply go Here and chose "Create Windows 10 installation media" which will create a bootable USB drive with the latest version, saving you from the hassle to pass through long updates.

Sep 7, 2020
You don't deed to return it. You did not pay for the USB installer, you paid for the license.
Anyway, you don't want to use those USB installer because they are often several versions behind and you want to install the latest. On a working computer, simply go Here and chose "Create Windows 10 installation media" which will create a bootable USB drive with the latest version, saving you from the hassle to pass through long updates.
Can’t you get windows 10 license for a lot cheaper? I paid £99 and I’ve seen people getting it for £20.

Also, I don’t have a USB big enough to create the windows 10 media

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
You can get a license for cheaper... and it might just stop working after 6 months when Ms servers checks for the validity of the key with the enterprise the key has been stolen from...

Besides, you would still need a USB to create your installer, as those sites only provide a key (a fishy one that is).

By the way you can get an 8 or 16 Gb USB drive for only a few buck nowadays. You can even reuse it afterward, so you get yourself a USB drive for other usage once Windows is intalled...

Solution
Sep 7, 2020

So you think I should keep my product key and then get a usb to install a fully updated windows 10 and then activate it using the key?