Question why do all my videos keep going green not just youtube

Lzcas

Reputable
Jan 10, 2020
every single video played on my right monitor [BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P] is always green as seen below and if i put it on my right monitor [23.8" Benq GW2475H]
its fine after i click on it but it will go back soon when playing games. This never use to happen to me but after i fully restarted my pc like 7 months ago it keeps happening and i've seen no way to fix it from anywhere online so i would really appreciate help with this issue and its only videos not just youtube too
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Ryzen 2600x
16gb corsair pro rgb
1660 super|
1tb hdd
500gb ssd

Ralston18

Titan
This GPU?

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/graphics-cards/gtx-1660-super/

What PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition? History of heavy use for gaming, video editing, or even bit mining?

What video connectivity (DP, HDMI, DVI-x) is being used between GPU/Motherboard and the monitors? Any adapters or splitters?

First, try other known working video cables between the current host computer/GPU and both monitors.

Second, try both monitors on another known working computer.

Third, try other known working monitors on your computer.

Determine if the problem stays with your computer/GPU or follows monitor(s).

Key is to narrow down the possibilities by swaps and/or elimination.

One immediate thought is that the PSU is no longer able to fully meet peak power demands especially when games are being played.

Lzcas

Reputable
Jan 10, 2020
Seasonic S12III 650 - Non-Modular PC Power Supply - 80 PLUS Bronze - 650 Watts
i sometimes play heavy games but not too often no video editing or mining either had my psu since march this year too and i use DP for my main monitor the one with the issue
This GPU?

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/graphics-cards/gtx-1660-super/

What PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition? History of heavy use for gaming, video editing, or even bit mining?

What video connectivity (DP, HDMI, DVI-x) is being used between GPU/Motherboard and the monitors? Any adapters or splitters?

First, try other known working video cables between the current host computer/GPU and both monitors.

Second, try both monitors on another known working computer.

Third, try other known working monitors on your computer.

Determine if the problem stays with your computer/GPU or follows monitor(s).

Key is to narrow down the possibilities by swaps and/or elimination.

One immediate thought is that the PSU is no longer able to fully meet peak power demands especially when games are being played.

Seasonic S12III 650 - Non-Modular PC Power Supply - 80 PLUS Bronze - 650 Watts
not used too heavy mostly moderate and 0 mining or editing too and i use DP for the monitor with the permanent issue and HDMI for the other both worked fine months ago on these monitors

Lzcas

Reputable
Jan 10, 2020
could be unrelated but... I can pretty decently re-produce said effect of video's being off "normal" color by altering defaults in Nvidia control panel.
Doesn't affect windows, nor video thumbnails or such, same as you. Clicking on with video player settings, removes this effect. (or altering values to defaults)
View: https://i.imgur.com/8cCuksu.png

omg it was that i dont remeber changing that but thanks a lot man been struggling with this for ages worked for both monitors lol