[SOLVED] Why do i have a red and fuzzy display?

Oct 17, 2020
I recently took my grandfathers old computer. I cleaned it and everything worked fine on my monitor. I played diablo 3 it worked fine, but when I gave my brother the computer and he hooked it all up he told me that all of his blizzard games are red and blurry.
Tried playing Diablo 3 again
Starcraft 2
wc3 Reforged

Any help Thanks!

Pre built Alienware x51 R2
I7 4790
gtx 760ti

Solution
did you vaccuum cleaned the ports at the back of the tower before to plug anything in it ? if it's an old pc, dust can gather here and do that kind of things.

this or bad cable or bad contact at the monitor.

kanewolf

Titan
I recently took my grandfathers old computer. I cleaned it and everything worked fine on my monitor. I played diablo 3 it worked fine, but when I gave my brother the computer and he hooked it all up he told me that all of his blizzard games are red and blurry.
Tried playing Diablo 3 again
Starcraft 2
wc3 Reforged

Any help Thanks!

Pre built Alienware x51 R2
I7 4790
gtx 760ti
My guess is a bad VGA cable.

Reactions: thefxgamingrules

neojack

Honorable
Apr 4, 2019
did you vaccuum cleaned the ports at the back of the tower before to plug anything in it ? if it's an old pc, dust can gather here and do that kind of things.

Solution
Oct 17, 2020

I did not but i will try when i can get my hands on it again should be later tonight. Thanks