[SOLVED] Why does my mouse keep disconnecting from the PC but works again once I plug it back in. Any clues to the reason why?

Solution
Had a similar problem a few months ago with both mouse and keyboard , i could not type and the options on the start button disappeared , i had to right click start to shut pc down , remove keyboard , reboot pc and plug keyboard back in when i got keyboard not detected message.

Try this if you DONT use any software with the mouse , by that i mean you just plugged it in and use it. Go to device manager right click mouse tab choose uninstall driver and then restart pc , windows will then reload generic driver for the mouse.
Had a similar problem a few months ago with both mouse and keyboard , i could not type and the options on the start button disappeared , i had to right click start to shut pc down , remove keyboard , reboot pc and plug keyboard back in when i got keyboard not detected message.

Try this if you DONT use any software with the mouse , by that i mean you just plugged it in and use it. Go to device manager right click mouse tab choose uninstall driver and then restart pc , windows will then reload generic driver for the mouse.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS