[SOLVED] Why does my PC crash when I play games

May 15, 2020
My PC kind of has an issue when I play games it crashes. Last year in November i purchased an SSD card and after I installed it everything went downhill. When I play games the screen freezes and makes like this buzzing noise, same thing when I watch a youtube video. I usually play fortnite and I thought it might be the game but it wasn't only that. It does the same thing on GTAV, PES20 and even on CS 1.6. I really don't think its because of the SSD card, at this point I am hopeless because I took my PC to the place I bought it from and to these 2 guys I know that work in that field and all of them said that its working perfectly fine. I also installed all the latest AMD drivers switched up some cables from the inside and outside of the PC. I'm planning on buying a new graphics card, probably an Nvidia model, what do you thing is it because of the graphics card or?

Here are my PC specs
AMD Radeon (TM) R7 360 Series
Ram DIMM 8GB DDR3
Intel Core i5-4460
MB gigabyte h81m-s2pv
HDD 3.5" 1TB Toshiba SATA3
PSU 550W gembird PSU7x
SSD Kingston A400 240gb

Solution
I think a clean OS install and better GPU would do a lot. As for fixing it now, make sure fans are working, nothing is overheating, etc.