Why does skyrim crash when I enter battle?

Aug 6, 2018
I play a modded skyrim and I have noticed that the game either freezes and I have to log out of the pc or it will crash. I am curious what the issue is? I do not really have alot of graphics mods and I do not use enb. If it is crashing when I am entering battles does this mean that the problem has to do with having more npcs than my system can handle? Currently I have an i7 4700MQ processor,16 gb ramm, and 2 gb vram. I was planning to build a new system and salvage the processor, 32 gb ram and an 8gb vram card, I do not know if the npc problem is due to the processor or the graphics card. as I said before I do not really use graphics enhancing mods. Normally the mods I would use would be similar to immersive patrols. I do have a few sex lab mods and I used to have item recycling. Some of these I do not use anymore as I have been working on a mod which does the same thing.

Solution
Assuming you are playing through Steam. Try to "Validate Integrity Of Game Files". You do this through the Properties [right click from the library]. This will check that each of the files is the latest and consistent. It could solve the problem.

nmb255

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
Assuming you are playing through Steam. Try to "Validate Integrity Of Game Files". You do this through the Properties [right click from the library]. This will check that each of the files is the latest and consistent. It could solve the problem.

Solution