Why doesnt Newegg ship to Canada?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Should Newegg ship to canada?

• YES!

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • NO!

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondoman

Splendid
Remember that Canada only has 1/10th the population of the US, so it's not like expanding to Canada would do very much to grow the business. Add on the bureaucratic hassles and there's even less point to doing so.
OTOH, if you're a company in Canada or in a European country, exporting to nearby countries can boost your potential market enormously.

vic20

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
Remember that Canada only has 1/10th the population of the US, so it's not like expanding to Canada would do very much to grow the business. Add on the bureaucratic hassles and there's even less point to doing so.
OTOH, if you're a company in Canada or in a European country, exporting to nearby countries can boost your potential market enormously.

Excellent points.

greatd

Distinguished
May 9, 2007
i want newegg to ship to canada ... coz i want x2 4800 toledo core!! i got 3200 venice :( memoryexpress have it in stock but many people reserved them didnt make it in time..... oh well ... its not possible :(

Apr 3, 2018
Stupid Trump!
During visit Newegg Canada website
always click to " Sold and Shipped by: ModMyMods "
In that profile tell me about from state or code area telephone number in state.
I contracted ModMyMods and say your markerplace on newegg CANADA website and info I wont to buy states produces and ship to Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.