[SOLVED] why I can't install driver on my pc? MSI H81M-E33 and Intel i5-4690

Apr 1, 2020
Can someone help me to fix my computer?
when I try install Intel Driver it show the error message like this "this computer does not meet the minimum" and I tried to search how to fix it but none of it works and I try to update bios but still not working out. Can someone help me with this?
my spec is
Motherboard : MSI H81M-E33
CPU : Intel i5-4690
VGA : GTX 970

and is it bottleneck? cus my previous mobo is Gigabyte Z97M-D3H and it broken now.
and right now my pc can't run any game cus the FPS is dropping so bad.

Solution
This is the temp for GPU
https://prnt.sc/rrjo3d

This is the temp for CPU
https://prnt.sc/rrjpfn
https://prnt.sc/rrjpuo

these temperature whlie I run CSGO on it

Your CPU is thermal throttling.... 99C is really bad. That's why your fps is low.

Most likely your cooler is not mounted properly or the thermal paste is not applied properly.
Remount your CPU cooler and reapply thermal paste.
Clean off the old thermal paste properly and you'll need to reapply just a small dot in the center(like a rice grain), also make sure that the CPU cooler is firmly locked in place when remounting it.
the OS is windowns 10 pro
its the driver for intel and when I try to install it and show the alert that "this computer does not meet the minimum". I can install VGA driver but when I try on gaming the fps drop so much.

Wait... you have a dedicated GPU, the GTX 970.

Why are you trying to install the Intel integrated GPU driver? Of course you have bad gaming performance, since you're trying to run on the integrated GPU, which is really slow.

Don't you have your monitor plugged into your GTX 970(not the video outputs on your motherboard, but the ones on your GPU) ?

If you don't, plug in your monitor into the GTX 970 and install the corresponding NVIDIA driver.

If you're running from your GTX 970 you don't need to install intel GPU drivers, because you don't use integrated graphics.

Last edited:
Reactions: petruks
Apr 1, 2020
Wait... you have a dedicated GPU, the GTX 970.
Why are you trying to install the Intel integrated GPU driver? Of course the you have bad gaming performance, since tou'ee trying tonrun on the integrated GPU, which is really slow.
Don't you have your monitor plugged into your GTX 970(not the video outputs on your motherboard, but the ones on your GPU) ?
If you don't, plug in your monitor into the GTX 970 ans install the corresponding NVIDIA driver.

but isn't we must install intel graphic driver too ? cus I search it on internet we should install intel graphic driver after that install nvidia graphic driver. how do I know that i try to run it with?
Yeah I already plugged the monitor into GTX 970 with HDMI cable and I already install the newest nvidia driver too.
sorry for my bad English.

but isn't we must install intel graphic driver too ? cus I search it on internet we should install intel graphic driver after that install nvidia graphic driver. how do I know that i try to run it with?
Yeah I already plugged the monitor into GTX 970 with HDMI cable and I already install the newest nvidia driver too.
sorry for my bad English.

No you don't... because you're not even using your Intel integrated GPU.
You just need your GTX 970 GPU driver... that's it.

Apr 1, 2020
Apr 1, 2020
Yes, it's fine.
I already do it all but still the fps that I try on CSGO still dropping so bad it only get 40fps. Before I used this Motherboard : MSI H81M-E33 , previously my Motherboard is Gigabyte Z97M-D3H and the fps get till 150+.
The previous mobo is broken and I'm on budget so I bought MSI and now my pc is kinda different than before.
is there any another suggestion? except buying new motherboard?

I already do it all but still the fps that I try on CSGO still dropping so bad it only get 40fps. Before I used this Motherboard : MSI H81M-E33 , previously my Motherboard is Gigabyte Z97M-D3H and the fps get till 150+.
The previous mobo is broken and I'm on budget so I bought MSI and now my pc is kinda different than before.
is there any another suggestion? except buying new motherboard?

Did you reinstall your OS after swapping the motherboard?
You should try reinstalling your Windows if you didn't.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2020
Did you reinstall your OS after swapping the motherboard?
You should try reinstalling your Windows if you didn't.

I already reinstall the OS and before I install Windows 10 I'm installing Windows 7 and the result still the same. :(
My assumption is because of the intel graphic driver cannot be installed or maybe something I didn't know :(.

This is the temp for GPU
https://prnt.sc/rrjo3d

This is the temp for CPU
https://prnt.sc/rrjpfn
https://prnt.sc/rrjpuo

these temperature whlie I run CSGO on it

Your CPU is thermal throttling.... 99C is really bad. That's why your fps is low.

Most likely your cooler is not mounted properly or the thermal paste is not applied properly.
Clean off the old thermal paste properly and you'll need to reapply just a small dot in the center(like a rice grain), also make sure that the CPU cooler is firmly locked in place when remounting it.

Last edited:
Solution
Apr 1, 2020
Your CPU is throttling.... 99C is really bad. That's why your fps is low.

okay thanks for the help man.. I will do it.
Is there any recommendation for the thermal paste? cus I don't have any spare of it and maybe gonna buy it now.