Question Why is my computer at a constant 90% to 100% EDC?

Mar 7, 2019
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
Summit Ridge 14nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1332MHz (20-19-19-43)
Motherboard
Micro-Star International Co. Ltd A320M PRO-VH PLUS (MS-7B07) (AM4)
Graphics
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 (ZOTAC International)
Storage
SSD - 223GB Western Digital WDC WDS240G2G0A-00JH30 (SATA)
HDD - 931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-22MFCA0 (SATA)
Audio
NVIDIA High Definition Audio

I got this computer from iBUYPOWER as gift last December 2018 and it was working perfect the first two months, but all of a sudden my computer started to freeze up and go black with no matter what application I opened. My computer was almost unusable. Changing my power settings to balanced didnt solve the problem, but it did help so I could run Ryzen Master. After 5 days of doing my best to figure this out I saw that everytime my computer would freeze, my EDC would max out at around 95% to 100%. I looked around trying to find a solution and what I find is people saying to increase the limit, but with the MSI motherboard I have there is no option for PBO in my BIOS. As much as I want to increase the limit, is there a solution? My computer was running perfect the first two months without any OCing. Any help is more appreciated than you can imagine!

Mar 7, 2019
2700x hits 105W just running normally, at full boost and OC it can hit 150 -160W so good VRM is a must. Looking at A320 motherboards and VRM, they are not made for more than 65W.
Have look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-ZwVuH_tinzgpsOdfMvYeCLI5ZbIpnq5fyiWD4NCkkU/edit#gid=0

You need at least a mid to high range MB with b450 chipset.
Thank you so much! I will definitely be looking into one of those MB's. There is only one more problem I'd love your advice on. Aspiring techie told me to reduce the maximum CPU utilization to see if you were correct, indeed it did help but the freezing is still persistent and still as bad. As I looked further, I opened Task Manager and saw that everytime my computer froze my GPU activity would spike to 100% and then back down 0%. At times it would spike several times and cause my computer screen to go black temporarily. I made a second thread on this issue. Would this still be because of my motherboard or is there a possible issue with my GPU?