Question Why is my computer so slow after reinstalling windows

Jul 4, 2019
so i recently got a virus on my computer that may or may not be relevant to my issues. So to get rid of that virus i reinstalled Windows 10(please keep in note i have the updated version)and i don't know why but my computer would open things very slow even though cpu and disk usage would always be below 10 and my ram usage would be below 30.(Normal Usage)
I have a FX 6300
GTX 750
8GB single channel ram
am3+ Motherboard
500w power supply
ANY HELP WOULD BE MORE THAN GREAT!!!

Did you go to the motherboard product page and install all of the relevant motherboard drivers after reinstalling Windows?

Did you go to the AMD website and download and install the proper chipset drivers for your motherboard?

Did you install the latest Nvidia drivers for your graphics card?

Have you run extensive virus and malware scans AFTER reinstalling Windows, on ALL drives, to ensure there is not still an infection?

Jan 22, 2019
you should have not installed windows 10 first but rather an antivirus or malwarebytes, I recommened avast antivirus and If your pc is running slow go to "System", then go to "Advanced system settings", then go to "Performance" and uncheck most boxes, you should only leave "Show thumbnails instead of icons" and "Smooth edges of screen fonts" this will kinda optimize your pc, and you should also turn Sysmain or as it used to be called superfetch, go to services and disable it is known to cause high disk or cpu usage.