Why is my gpu not displaying?

Tlemondy

Commendable
Jan 7, 2017
So I recentlt got a new rx580 8gb (bought it with savings so replqcing it will be impossible) I also got a new Antec EAG PRO 750w (the 550 was sold out) Now ive always used cracked windows 10 but Ive decided to buy it (an oem key) So I put the psu into my system and connected everything turned on the pc and it would not boot into windows, sp I created a Windows usb installer using the media creation tool and reinstalled windows, it booted into windows fine (without the adrenalin drivers) the first thing I did was download drivers and install them, it got to 33 percent and restarted (which I thought was weird cause normally the display swtichs off and on again then when its finshed restarts) it posted and started loading windows (it showed the windows logo and the circle of dots) then my gpu makes a short vibrating sound (plick) and stops displaying all together. This is where im stuck, any attempt to install the drivers lead to this path (I have tried everything) I have sunk way to much money into this system to have to get it repaired or replaced. Please help me XD

AMD FX6300 clocked at 4ghz
8gigs of ddr3 ram
1tb Western Digital blue
Rx580 8gb Gigabyte Aorus
Antec EAG PRO750W

I know the cpu and motherboard are outdated and im saving for an upgrade. I just want to play games in the meantime as I dont have another console.

Much appreciated

You should try to boot into safe mode and use display driver uninstaller to remove the display drivers causing the issue. After a few failed boots try to get into the recovery menu and boot into safe mode, which wont load the adrenaline display drivers, only the basic default windows ones.https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html