Question Why is my gpu usage not stable?

Giorici

Reputable
Jan 6, 2020
In every game i play with my xfx rx 470 8gb gpu my gpu usage flactuates between 0% and 100% it never stays stable. I've seen on many people, when they play, they have 99% gpu usage and it's stable. What can i do?

Lutfij

Titan
You can use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstall the drivers, after a reboot, with the latest sourced from AMD's support site. Install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

What is the make and model of your PSU and it's age? Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?

Giorici

Reputable
Jan 6, 2020
You can use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstall the drivers, after a reboot, with the latest sourced from AMD's support site. Install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

What is the make and model of your PSU and it's age? Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?
I have the latest and i even reinstalled the gpu drivers.
I have a njoy 450w 80+ psu, i didn't had any problems with this psu after using it for like almost 5 months. I have windows 10 pro.
I don't think i have the latest bios update for my mobo, because i don't even know what's the name of it. I was it's written Lenovo, just Lenovo. ( a old one i think)

TRENDING THREADS