[SOLVED] Why is my keyboard malfunctioning/acting weird ?

Mair0n

Reputable
Aug 3, 2019
Hello everyone,
before everything sorry if my english is bad
This is my pc specs:
MB:ASUS Prime Z490-P
CPU:Intel core i5 10600
GPU:ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 A8G
RAM:16GB Vengeance Pro RGB

Recently something weird is happening , my keyboard acting weird , some keys are malfunctioning. When I hit arrow down button its not working or its typing some weird characters.
When I was in game (COD) and hit "Tab" button , multi-tasking opened ? Generally its acting weird.

My keyboard is a local model and one time my mouse also acts weird when I click in discord private chats , it went to discord loading screen:|

Can motherboard cause this problem? I dont know what to do.

Solution
yes nothing changed

That includes another mouse? Check to make sure the keyboard type and language are set properly. If they are, I would remove both keyboard and mouse from device manager, plug them into a different USB port and reboot to have Windows recognize it.

Also try to test your keyboard and mouse on another system to make sure it's not just bad hardware.

Mair0n

Reputable
Aug 3, 2019
Update:
Mouse and keyboard malfunctioning so bad
Mouse completely malfunctioning
None of keys works right
None of them works the way that it must be
For example when I click chrome that is already opened , it opens new chrome instead of bringing chrome up
Or another example when I click “A” key on kb its opening realtek audio console!!!! Wtf is going on please help
Im sure its not about faulty kb
Bc my mouse is malfunctioning too

Update:
Mouse and keyboard malfunctioning so bad
Mouse completely malfunctioning
None of keys works right
None of them works the way that it must be
For example when I click chrome that is already opened , it opens new chrome instead of bringing chrome up
Or another example when I click “A” key on kb its opening realtek audio console!!!! Wtf is going on please help
Im sure its not about faulty kb
Bc my mouse is malfunctioning too

Did you test new ones? Nothing much to do until you try some other set.

yes nothing changed

That includes another mouse? Check to make sure the keyboard type and language are set properly. If they are, I would remove both keyboard and mouse from device manager, plug them into a different USB port and reboot to have Windows recognize it.

Also try to test your keyboard and mouse on another system to make sure it's not just bad hardware.

Solution