Question Why is my newly built pc acting strangely ?

Oct 7, 2020
So I recently built a new pc (I'm a beginner). I managed to fix everything into place and set up a fresh windows 10 OS onto my Nvme ssd and install all the relevant drivers and it worked fine. I also managed to download and run benchmarking software as well as games and university software. I had no issues. Until during a download of a game where the system suddenly froze and became unresponsive. I held the power button until it turned off and tried to turn it back on. From then on it kept turning on and off, with the fans on full speed and lights activating with no monitor, keyboard or mouse response. I then unplugged everything and drained any remaining power and tried removing a stick of ram, the cmos battery, gpu, and even combinations of these. Whenever I removed the gpu, nothing changed, it'd keep turning on and off without showing amything. Whenever I removed and/or replaced the ram it didn't do anything. I removed the cmos battery, discharged the tower for 30 secs then left it for 5 mins until putting everything back in and sometimes it'd manage to boot up enough to power the monitor up to the booth option menu but not the keyboard, then it'd reboot and keyboard would be responsive or it wouldnt boot up at all and would just repeatedly turn on and off. There was 2/3 times that I managed to fully load up my windows OS and I decided to use the memory diagnostic tool to see if maybe that was causing an issue. It required a restart which then resulted in the same outcome of the pc fans having full power to them for 30+ mins until eventually I'd have to forcefully turn it off at which point the same issue would occur. After retrying the previous steps, I got it up and running and the memory diagnostic said there was no issues with the memory. Everything was normal and working perfectly (it even finished the download it previously crashed on as it remembered where it left off) . I decided to launch fortnite and keep the pc on for a while rather than shutting down (I did this before to see if it would boot up without having to remove cmos). Fortnite launched and my Gpu allowed me to have the best settings on. Whilst in the settings of fortnite the system crashed and now I'm at a lost as what to do since I don't kno whats causing the problem coz my situation seems very unique. I suspect my cmos battery is low or defective but I've also read that cmos only controls the date and time of the bios and resets it whenever you remove. Since I had default settings in my bios and the system still crashed, what should I do as the pc won't load up the monitor or stay on unless I try my previous steps.
My build specs:
AMD Ryzen 3 3100 with stock cooler
Evga 500w
Asrock b450m pro4 micro atx
Gskill Ripjaw v 2*8GB ddr4-3200
Nvme m. 2 ssd xpg sx850 256GB
1TB seagate barracuda
Asus Gtx 1650 super

Oct 7, 2020
So I recently built a new pc (I'm a beginner). I managed to fix everything into place and set up a fresh windows 10 OS onto my Nvme ssd and install all the relevant drivers and it worked fine. I also managed to download and run benchmarking software as well as games and university software. I had no issues. Until during a download of a game where the system suddenly froze and became unresponsive. I held the power button until it turned off and tried to turn it back on. From then on it kept turning on and off, with the fans on full speed and lights activating with no monitor, keyboard or mouse response. I then unplugged everything and drained any remaining power and tried removing a stick of ram, the cmos battery, gpu, and even combinations of these. Whenever I removed the gpu, nothing changed, it'd keep turning on and off without showing amything. Whenever I removed and/or replaced the ram it didn't do anything. I removed the cmos battery, discharged the tower for 30 secs then left it for 5 mins until putting everything back in and sometimes it'd manage to boot up enough to power the monitor up to the booth option menu but not the keyboard, then it'd reboot and keyboard would be responsive or it wouldnt boot up at all and would just repeatedly turn on and off. There was 2/3 times that I managed to fully load up my windows OS and I decided to use the memory diagnostic tool to see if maybe that was causing an issue. It required a restart which then resulted in the same outcome of the pc fans having full power to them for 30+ mins until eventually I'd have to forcefully turn it off at which point the same issue would occur. After retrying the previous steps, I got it up and running and the memory diagnostic said there was no issues with the memory. Everything was normal and working perfectly (it even finished the download it previously crashed on as it remembered where it left off) . I decided to launch fortnite and keep the pc on for a while rather than shutting down (I did this before to see if it would boot up without having to remove cmos). Fortnite launched and my Gpu allowed me to have the best settings on. Whilst in the settings of fortnite the system crashed and now I'm at a lost as what to do since I don't kno whats causing the problem coz my situation seems very unique. I suspect my cmos battery is low or defective but I've also read that cmos only controls the date and time of the bios and resets it whenever you remove. Since I had default settings in my bios and the system still crashed, what should I do as the pc won't load up the monitor or stay on unless I try my previous steps.
My build specs:
AMD Ryzen 3 3100 with stock cooler
Evga 500w
Asrock b450m pro4 micro atx
Gskill Ripjaw v 2*8GB ddr4-3200
Nvme m. 2 ssd xpg sx850 256GB
1TB seagate barracuda
Asus Gtx 1650 super
It's now the next day and my pc has been switched off for a couple hours, it booted up fine first time I went into bios to see if any xmp files were up and everything was at default settings, I saved and exited and then it just did the same thing as before. HeLp

Oct 7, 2020
It's now the next day and my pc has been switched off for a couple hours, it booted up fine first time I went into bios to see if any xmp files were up and everything was at default settings, I saved and exited and then it just did the same thing as before. HeLp
Update I managed to figure the main cause and it was a faulty ram stick. Strange tho since it was working fine before hand then suddenly just failed on me