Question Why is my system crashing ?

Mar 27, 2023
Recently, I noticed that my computer has been randomly crashing.

Usually first, computer starts stuttering, then after 5-10 seconds of stuttering, it completely freezes. If I have a game playing in the background, the sound continues playing for a few seconds, then stops and starts glitching out then, the screen goes completely black, or sometimes the computer just resets.

Last night I checked all my drivers, checked my RAM and Flashed my BIOS and when that didn't solve the issue I formatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows then installed the game I am currently playing and the issue still persisted.

I have zipped my minidump file and the link is:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiL6IhZyOV-YgaIzRsbjAEIavsTsbg?e=lMhf1y

My system specs are:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900
Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING X570 -PLUS (WI-FI)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 4602, 2/23/2023
Physical Memory: 32.0 GB
Graphics Card: EVGA 3080 Ultimate Gaming
Driver version: 531.41

If anyone could please help me with this that would be greatly appreciated

Robert

g-unit1111

Titan
PSU make, model & approximate age ? (this should always be included in specs list).

Yeah I'm thinking it's a PSU issue, but without knowing specifics, it will be difficult to diagnose.

Computer crash happens when the drivers are outdated, there is a fault in the hardware, or there is not sufficient airflow due to clogged fans.

Clogged fans? The only thing that might cause would be overheating issues, but that would definitely not lead to a memory dump issue.