[SOLVED] Why is this happen? Is there a way to fix this?

AlexsvonMüller

Reputable
Feb 25, 2020
First sorry for my vey bad english grammar. To the point, i have Asus A45A, yesterday i'm playing GTA SA but suddenly when driving somehow when i press w the camera switched to the front of the car so i go to settings and restore it to default the result is same, hours passed and i still have no idea what happen so i close the game and give it a test in ms word finnaly i found the problem when i press w it will type wo or ow, when i press o it will type w, when i press j it will open search box window, after surfing on internet many people say this is because the keyboard is wet or the numlock or scroll lock is active but none of the fix methods solve my problem. Is there a way to fix this? Please no usb hub, keyboard replacement, taking apart the laptop or something similar to it. Many Thanks.

Solution
Did you check to make sure the language is set to correct one? Try removing the keyboard from device manager and then restarting the laptop that may help. Make a Linux Live boot disk and boot off that see if it does the same thing there. Test with an external keyboard see if that works OK.

If the issue is there even on a different operating system there is not much you can do without re-seating the cables or trying another keyboard.
Did you check to make sure the language is set to correct one? Try removing the keyboard from device manager and then restarting the laptop that may help. Make a Linux Live boot disk and boot off that see if it does the same thing there. Test with an external keyboard see if that works OK.

If the issue is there even on a different operating system there is not much you can do without re-seating the cables or trying another keyboard.

Solution