Question Why is this happening on 3Dmark graphics score?

Sep 25, 2020
When I first boot up my PC I get a score of high 11,700s on timespy but if I play a game it goes down to low-mid 11,600s. I checked my temps and they were fine (70s Celsius according to afterburner) and I havent noticed any less performance but im just curious what this could be

hotaru.hino

Prominent
Sep 1, 2020
Is that the total score or the graphics score?

It could be that the system had a chance to warm up enough that it prevents the card from sustaining higher boost clocks. It could be minor bits of clutter in the graphics stack. It could be a variety of things. But this is a less than a percent of difference in performance, which most people would accept as a margin of error.

Sep 25, 2020
Is that the total score or the graphics score?

It could be that the system had a chance to warm up enough that it prevents the card from sustaining higher boost clocks. It could be minor bits of clutter in the graphics stack. It could be a variety of things. But this is a less than a percent of difference in performance, which most people would accept as a margin of error.
true and yes this is just the graphics score. while my overall score i think changes im never losing percentile ranking.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS