Question Why is this happening on 3Dmark graphics score?

Sep 25, 2020
When I first boot up my PC I get a score of high 11,700s on timespy but if I play a game it goes down to low-mid 11,600s. I checked my temps and they were fine (70s Celsius according to afterburner) and I havent noticed any less performance but im just curious what this could be

Is that the total score or the graphics score?

It could be that the system had a chance to warm up enough that it prevents the card from sustaining higher boost clocks. It could be minor bits of clutter in the graphics stack. It could be a variety of things. But this is a less than a percent of difference in performance, which most people would accept as a margin of error.

Sep 25, 2020
Is that the total score or the graphics score?

It could be that the system had a chance to warm up enough that it prevents the card from sustaining higher boost clocks. It could be minor bits of clutter in the graphics stack. It could be a variety of things. But this is a less than a percent of difference in performance, which most people would accept as a margin of error.
true and yes this is just the graphics score. while my overall score i think changes im never losing percentile ranking.