Question Why isn’t my pc getting visual display yet everything is on and working?

Apr 7, 2019
Hi, my name is lance. I have been desperately trying to get new parts for my old and dying computer. I have recently got my hands on all of the parts I have been looking for. They are as listed:

•ASUS GEFORCE GTX 3GB dual fab OC edition graphics card
•rog strix z370-e gaming mortherboard
•9th gen core i5-9600K
•Corsair CX 650M 650 watt 80 plus bronze psu
•HyperX 2 sticks of 8GB DDR4 RAM
•A standard hard drive
•A standard Case
•Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO cpu fan

I have just recently gotten into building computers with my dad (aka. been building computers for a while) has never built modern gaming computers. Anyway, we have put everything together and it is all on and working, but we don’t get any visual display on the monitor. We think it could be the placement with the graphics card in a wrong slot, or maybe the restart button on the pc case, or just a problem with the mortherboard. Thanks for helping,

-Lance

Apr 7, 2019
I have been at it with the computer for way to long, and I know I need a bios update for it to be compatible, but on the other hand it is quite difficult to run a bios update on a monitor that doesn’t display a visual display. Even when everything is in, it still does not work. I have already made sure it is neither the monitor, nor the DVI wire that connects the monitor to the motherboard, any advice or help?

-Lance

most would /should (and now do?) understand the PC will often not POST with a CPU it's BIOS is not compatible with...; i.e, it's a brick until you get a CPU that it will work with, flash it to latest BIOS, then reinsert desired CPU..

An 8th gen Pentium of some sort is a good choice...then you can hope to resell it at only a minimal loss...