why my laptop cpu is hot ?

visakh22

Honorable
Nov 6, 2013
thanks for help but i have question what if i take my laptop to a computer shop and clean the dust inside of will it solve my cpu heating issue ?

regards

visakh

Solution
the i7-3XXXU series were underclocked by intel for the purpose of saving power while not sacrificing performance. So when you need extra performance it will go boost and start using a lot more power. Unfortunately computers that use the i7-3XXXU (as well as the i5-3XXXU) series CPUs are shoved into Ultrabooks so they have smaller cooling solutions compared to normal sized laptops.

Try getting a Laptop cooler, one with position able fans and move one directly under where the heat is concentrated.

(I have an HP with an i5-3317U, gets hotter than the sun trying to load a simple game.)

Warukyure

Reputable
Oct 20, 2014
the i7-3XXXU series were underclocked by intel for the purpose of saving power while not sacrificing performance. So when you need extra performance it will go boost and start using a lot more power. Unfortunately computers that use the i7-3XXXU (as well as the i5-3XXXU) series CPUs are shoved into Ultrabooks so they have smaller cooling solutions compared to normal sized laptops.

Try getting a Laptop cooler, one with position able fans and move one directly under where the heat is concentrated.

(I have an HP with an i5-3317U, gets hotter than the sun trying to load a simple game.)

Solution