[SOLVED] Why My laptop crashes(BSOD: nvldmkm.sys) whenever I try to install Nvidea graphics driver?

Oct 20, 2020
My laptop went into BSOD loop while I was playing Rainbow Six Siege eventually corrupting my operating system and now whenever I try to install Nvidea graphic driver the system displays "BSOD: System thread exception not handled Error Code: nvldmkm.sys

Solution
My laptop went into BSOD loop while I was playing Rainbow Six Siege eventually corrupting my operating system and now whenever I try to install Nvidea graphic driver the system displays "BSOD: System thread exception not handled Error Code: nvldmkm.sys
You could try running DDU before you try to install the driver. DDU should remove all remnants of old graphics drivers. This may be causing you a problem.

Although...if you believe it corrupted your OS and you are correct you may need to do a Windows install.
You could try running DDU before you try to install the driver. DDU should remove all remnants of old graphics drivers. This may be causing you a problem.

Although...if you believe it corrupted your OS and you are correct you may need to do a Windows install.

Reactions: It_is_I_Mani
Solution