[SOLVED] Why my motherboard dont cause audio noise on speakers when mouse is moving slower than some particular moving speed?

Srksi

Prominent
Aug 13, 2021
This is brain teaser question, and I kinda need it for some other gremlin problem I have.
Anyway, My motherboard, I think, is causing light audio buzz interferance on my integrated sound card.
Interestingly, you can hear it only when you move mouse faster than some X mouse movement speed, and its quiet when I move mouse slower than that speed. Buzzing tone is constant independant of moving speed. Anybody have idea why its happening? Not what is causing noise, rather why noise acts that way ?
*gigabyte b460m, but Im 99% sure that I had same thing with other mobo

Solution
To be blunt, you can't avoid all white noise exhibited from your sound card unless you've made sure you have really high quality wiring in your crib and the power lines feeding into your apartment/building/home are also top notch without any crossovers. It's been said in the past that the motherboard is a busy area when you look at it with regards to electrical paths and/or the traces on the PCB.

Some people mitigate the white noise by going for ferrite chokes on their audio inputs and outputs, while some boards have very high end circuitry to mitigate said interference.

gigabyte b460m
Gigabyte have a number of B450 chipsetted boards, which one do you have? With that said, what BISO version are you on and what version(not...

Lutfij

Titan
To be blunt, you can't avoid all white noise exhibited from your sound card unless you've made sure you have really high quality wiring in your crib and the power lines feeding into your apartment/building/home are also top notch without any crossovers. It's been said in the past that the motherboard is a busy area when you look at it with regards to electrical paths and/or the traces on the PCB.

Some people mitigate the white noise by going for ferrite chokes on their audio inputs and outputs, while some boards have very high end circuitry to mitigate said interference.

gigabyte b460m
Gigabyte have a number of B450 chipsetted boards, which one do you have? With that said, what BISO version are you on and what version(not edition) of Windows 10 are you working with(assuming you're not on Windows 11)?

Solution