Question Why my screen only say "no signal"?

Ray Plays

Reputable
Mar 19, 2019
Hello, i have a LanParty DK 790FX motherboard (this motherboard isnt have monitor connector input, like hdmi or vga),
1 Msi Geforce GT710 2gb ddr3, a psu (njoy ayrus 500W), 5gb DDR2 ram (2x2gb(2x 800mhz)+1x1gb(1x 667mhz), processor AMD Phenom II x4 960T Black Edition.

In my old motherboard everything worka perfectly.

In my new motherboard i connected the monitor to the gt710 (bc the motherboard no have input for the monitor), and when i press the power button, cpu fan and the case fans working properly but my screen say "no video input" and then "entering sleep mode" and the monitor led is only blinking
EDIT: When I press the power button I usually hear a little "bip" what the internal speaker says, but from my new motherboard I didnt hear anything....

I tried to reset bios setting with removing the cmos battery and putting back after 10minutes, but nothing happened

Sry for bad english!

Anyone help, if can! ;(

gasaraki

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
Hello, i have a LanParty DK 790FX motherboard (this motherboard isnt have monitor connector input, like hdmi or vga),
1 Msi Geforce GT710 2gb ddr3, a psu (njoy ayrus 500W), 5gb DDR2 ram (2x2gb(2x 800mhz)+1x1gb(1x 667mhz), processor AMD Phenom II x4 960T Black Edition.

In my old motherboard everything worka perfectly.

In my new motherboard i connected the monitor to the gt710 (bc the motherboard no have input for the monitor), and when i press the power button, cpu fan and the case fans working properly but my screen say "no video input" and then "entering sleep mode" and the monitor led is only blinking
EDIT: When I press the power button I usually hear a little "bip" what the internal speaker says, but from my new motherboard I didnt hear anything....

I tried to reset bios setting with removing the cmos battery and putting back after 10minutes, but nothing happened

Sry for bad english!

Anyone help, if can! ;(

What new motherboard? You didn't mention that. Your DFI LanParty (wow, haven't heard of that name in awhile) is the old motherboard?

Ray Plays

Reputable
Mar 19, 2019
What new motherboard? You didn't mention that. Your DFI LanParty (wow, haven't heard of that name in awhile) is the old motherboard?
my old motherboard: Gigabyte ga-m61pme s2p

new motherboard: DFI LanParty DK 790FX

with my old motherboard everything works cool, but when i switched it with the new one (DFI LanParty) my screen isnt show anything only say "no video input" & "entering sleep mode"....BUT my GT710 is works perfect in my old motherboard (gigabyte) I didnt know where is the problem :C