Why reboot or shutdown

Is there a way (or registry setting) that I can do so that when I go to
restart or shutdown my 2003 server, I don't have to tell it why?

Becasue I f'ing want to is what I tell it everytime, but I still end up
having to type somethign in.

Drives my nuts.

johnfli fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

> Is there a way (or registry setting) that I can do so that when I go
> to restart or shutdown my 2003 server, I don't have to tell it why?
>
> Becasue I f'ing want to is what I tell it everytime, but I still end
> up having to type somethign in.
>
> Drives my nuts.

http://www.msfn.org/win2k3/shutdown.htm

HTH?