[SOLVED] Why this problem in CS:GO? (video)

Jan 19, 2019
Hello, guys, Very often, during a game in cs, I micro-stutter, especially when in front of me smok or molotov and when I shoot my FPS can drop sharply from 300 to 200 and I feel a lot of delay during shooting. All I can show you is 2 bad for look moments where it is difficult to see on the video, but during the game I feel it very much.

I played this game for 5 years, everything was fine, and over the past half year I began to meet this problem. Maybe I need to replace something in my pc configuration. Maybe the power supply is worn out after 5 years 24/7 game on. Please, help.

[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jogiMl3UqE&feature=youtu.be"][/video]

if you didn’t notice anything in this video, then you need to look at the time codes first at 0:10 when I killed the player there was a stutter and at 0:18 there was a stutter when sprayed.

Specs:
GTX980
i7-4790k
8gb RAM

CS:GO settings:
all LOW , 1024x768

Solution
i would clean the gpu contact and then use gpu-z rendering for a load test and using hwinfo to check the fan speed ,temp and voltages of the gpu and other sparts for the psu you could use occt to stress test it for about 10 min check voltages readings before the start up process and during it for high fluctuations in values and if it fail to hold give a bettter look at it .

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
i would clean the gpu contact and then use gpu-z rendering for a load test and using hwinfo to check the fan speed ,temp and voltages of the gpu and other sparts for the psu you could use occt to stress test it for about 10 min check voltages readings before the start up process and during it for high fluctuations in values and if it fail to hold give a bettter look at it .

Solution