Question Why Toshiba x64 ACPI Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device

Aug 4, 2019
I have let Win10 troubleshooter try to repair twice, no effect. I have re-installed the the trble app, no change. I have deleted all other apps added at the near same date. Still shows "Driver Error" in Devices & Printers only, No error in Device Manager. Any ideas?

I also went down the DISM and sfc trails last night, errors were found and repaired,but no effect on the Driver Error in Devices and Printers.

Aug 4, 2019
trying to paste can't get it to take.
Well in the meantime, the Ap is named: "Toshiba x64 ACPI-Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device has a driver problem."
Which is curious now, as that Ap has been removed from system.

Best to use a photo sharing website like https://postimages.org/. The site will produce a link to your photo, paste it into the the add photo button (between the link symbol and smiley face) window. Unfortunately some apps don't uninstall themselves completely, leaving behind such issues. First, what caused you in install this driver in the first place?

Please give computer spec's either make and model, or motherboard, graphics card, and CPU.

Aug 4, 2019
Best to use a photo sharing website like https://postimages.org/. The site will produce a link to your photo, paste it into the the add photo button (between the link symbol and smiley face) window. Unfortunately some apps don't uninstall themselves completely, leaving behind such issues. First, what caused you in install this driver in the first place?

Please give computer spec's either make and model, or motherboard, graphics card, and CPU.
  1. It came with the laptop when new,
  2. it"s an L875D-S7232
I go try that image stuff now.
Actually, the driver (TVALZ.sys) no longer appears in sys.32 drivers.
There are two other drivers : TVALZ_O.sys and
TVALZFL.sys neither of which I could definetly trace to an origin.

Aug 4, 2019
  1. It came with the laptop when new,
  2. it"s an L875D-S7232
I go try that image stuff now.
Actually, the driver (TVALZ.sys) no longer appears in sys.32 drivers.
There are two other drivers : TVALZ_O.sys and
TVALZFL.sys neither of which I could definetly trace to an origin.
I'm doing something wrong @ postimages.org, which link to pick?
None seem to work on here.

Will ignore that right now.

I take it this is a driver for a cd/dvd device. Since you removed it is your dvd device still functioning? It's likely this is a necessary driver for your DVD player, you just installed the wrong version. I would go to the Toshiba website and find the most recent driver

One way to possibly get rid of the Driver error is to go to the device Manager and delete the device. Then go to Devices and Printers and see if the driver error is still there. You can re-install the device by going back to the Device Manager, chose Action and Scan for hardware changes.

Aug 4, 2019
Regarding the ODD, it's working fine and I believe the Toshiba ap in question was only for some Toshiba apps that I can live without.
I was thinking of deleting the other two drivers and see what happens.

Aug 4, 2019
Regarding the ODD, it's working fine and I believe the Toshiba ap in question was only for some Toshiba apps that I can live without.
I was thinking of deleting the other two drivers and see what happens.
The replacement ap is TC30465700A.exe, but don:t see reason to install it?