Why Won't My Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard Connect to my PC after upgrade of motherboard and cpu and ram?

Jack_202

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016
Hey everyone,
So recently I just got some new PC parts (a Ryzen 5 1600, a B350M-A motherboard, and some HyperX RAM) to add and upgrade to my computer from some pretty average parts before hand. Last night, while the PC was receiving blue screen errors about an aoddriver2.sys file (meaning I most likely needed to clear my hard drive, which already has all of my games like GTA V and Battlefield 1 and those are large game files). I didn't end up clearing it, but decided to unplug and replug all the cables inside the PC as to make sure it was nothing to do with the RAM being incorrectly placed, any cables in the wrong spot, etc. (mind you, I have build a pc before and that is the one I am upgrading now so I do have some experience). Then, when I turned the PC back on, the monitor, mouse and keyboard were unable to connect although the LED light for the mouse seems to be on, which means it is connected but not functioning and it has done that before and stays on when the PC has been shut down before. So, this was when I decided I needed to clear my hard drive, but the problem is there is no way until I can get my monitor and other peripherals connected and working.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks very much.

Kridon13

Reputable
Sep 4, 2015
Turn your PC on. (try these after you feel like your PC has booted up)
Press the power button once.
If it turns off, you might wanna check your gpu
If not, then clean the ram or refit it to another slot.

Jack_202

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016

hmmm OK well my GPU has been fine before today but I will have a look, as it was turning off instantly before and noe it won't. I'll check both and let you know

*actually it was turning off instantly before, now it wont so I'll have a look at my ram and switch the slots. I understand why it wont shut off, because it is getting the blue screen just that I cannot see it. My graphics card is an RX 480 Nitro+ edition just fyi.

Jack_202

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016

Ok so none of that worked. Do you think the motherboard might be faulty? Because I could always have it replaced or get a different one.

Jack_202

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016

Yes, it does have a VGA and HDMI port but there is no form of integrated graphics. What should I do with those?

Jack_202

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016

Yep, nothing happened. Pretty disappointed with the company I bought it from, because I have had a bad experience before even though I thought it wouldn't happen again. And by the way, the keyboard and mouse won't connect either. It's not just the monitor. So do you think I should get it replaced?

Jack_202

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016

Ok so I bought mine from a local store h=which I had a bad experience with previously. I have fixed the issue with the monitor and keyboard not connecting but now I am having a ton of trouble with an error called 'System_Service_Exception'. Do you have any idea what the problem could be? I am thinking it could either be RAM or motherboard problems. If so do you think I should bring it into the store and get them to actually replace it? It's been more than a week since I had my PC and I didn't want to spend over $600 on a broken computer. Just becoming impatient now.