Apr 9, 2021
This happened to me twice in three weeks. I turned off the notebook and when I turned it back on I could not enter the BIOS menu. I could not see the previous Asus logo either. I tried the F2, delete and ESC keys all, I tried removing the battery and turning it on. I cleared RAM memories, reset csmos. But the result is still unsuccessful. Some time after I press the power button, the HDD light turns off, but the power light is on and the fans are running. When I turn on the notebook, the screen is all black so there is nothing about the light. Could the problem be on the LED screen?

Laptop Model: Asus K55VD

Motherboard: K55VD
CPU: Intel i5 3210M
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 plus nVidia 610M
Memory: 8GB DDR3
Audio: Realtek ALC270,
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8168/8111
WiFi + Bluetooth: Atheros AR9485
Storage: WD 1 TB HDD

Solution
I guess it could be the screen, not really an expert on laptops. Since its only part that doesn't come on, it would be an assumption.

I see its from 2012 , i see you can get new screens but not sure i wouldn't get someone to confirm it is the screen to blame, before replacing it

Colif

Win 11 Master
if PC has fast startup turned on, you may not see BIOS screen at startup as PC wasn't really off. it was in hybrid hibernate

Does it boot into windows or you see nothing at startup?

if you can get into windows but just want to get to bios, try this
go to settings/update & security/recovery
under advanced startup, click restart now button
this restarts PC in a blue menu
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose UEFI Firmware interface
PC should restart and go into bios

Apr 9, 2021
if PC has fast startup turned on, you may not see BIOS screen at startup as PC wasn't really off. it was in hybrid hibernate

Does it boot into windows or you see nothing at startup?

if you can get into windows but just want to get to bios, try this
go to settings/update & security/recovery
under advanced startup, click restart now button
this restarts PC in a blue menu
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose UEFI Firmware interface
PC should restart and go into bios
I can not get into windows in any way. I think the problem is not caused by hdd. because yesterday evening i plugged in bootable usb and still could not reach the BIOS screen. As I said, when I press the power button, the screen is all black! even the led lights of the screen do not light up, only the fan and battery are running.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I guess it could be the screen, not really an expert on laptops. Since its only part that doesn't come on, it would be an assumption.

I see its from 2012 , i see you can get new screens but not sure i wouldn't get someone to confirm it is the screen to blame, before replacing it

Solution
Apr 9, 2021

Thanks for the answer. As far as I can see the screen is pretty expensive. It's almost as good as the second-hand price of the computer. I think the computer is now garbage. It started to cause a lot of trouble.