Wi charge not even mentioned but a whole article made on a microwave charging your device up to 15'

clintonmeier

Prominent
Jan 19, 2018
Usually i look to your site for the most up to date and best news, articles and help but you really dropped the ball on long range charging. I can see why you made the article as the fcc approved it but not even mention a word about wi-charge.com which uses beam technology to charge devices much further than 15'. As most others i doubt their claims of effective charging at the distance given but when your talking about 500' compared to the 15' you wrote an entire article about a few months ago seems like you really dropped the ball on this subject. As WiFi light beaming has been around for some time now on high end routers and posses no risk to users it seems like you should at least try becoming a partner and getting this invention off of the ground even though there are obvious draw backs that will hinder performance and functionality such as it has to be in a clear line of sight, devices will need to be ceiling mounted and how effective the charge will be at distance and how long it takes to charge over quick/dash charging plus getting companies to spend the money creating a built in receiver followed by developing their own sdk to make it work might not please a portion of society that can't put their phones down but for those of us who spend lots of time at home with the phone sitting in the table never having to plug it in or worry about it draining out missing important calls and alarms. Personally I'm lazy as the day is long and i can't wait for the day where i no longer have to worry about charging all my electrical devices if i can just throw them anywhere in the line of sight even if it is only practical charging distance is a fifth of it's claimed range.