[SOLVED] Wi-fi inside house?

lewisbeard6587

Reputable
Sep 10, 2017
I live in a bit if a strange house where we have a small bungalow attached to the main house. However, as you can all guess the Wi-Fi doesn't reach out there, but I do have a Ethernet cable that runs in there to a switch which then goes to my pc and ps4. Is there anything I can plug in to the switch to then get a Wi-Fi signal out there.

I have seen those power adapter things, but am not sure if they will work if the little bungalow is on a different circlet.

kanewolf

Titan
I live in a bit if a strange house where we have a small bungalow attached to the main house. However, as you can all guess the Wi-Fi doesn't reach out there, but I do have a Ethernet cable that runs in there to a switch which then goes to my pc and ps4. Is there anything I can plug in to the switch to then get a Wi-Fi signal out there.

I have seen those power adapter things, but am not sure if they will work if the little bungalow is on a different circlet.
You can also use an old WIFI router as an access point -- https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...-router-to-a-wireless-ap-access-point.966884/