[SOLVED] Wi Fi not working on dell inspiron n5010 i3 laptop

harendra410

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
I have installed windows 10 64bit enterprise edition on my dell inspiron n5010 laptop..unfortunately while all seem to be fine wi fi drivers are not working .pls help me with a working wi fi drivers for my laptop.

Thank ypu

Solution
It's because Windows 10 is not supported on the N5010 (that is to say, Dell never released any Windows 8 or Windows 10 drivers for it). Only Windows Vista & Windows 7 are supported. Never change the OS on a laptop without first checking the driver situation on the manufacturer's website.

You have three options as I see it:

1) Revert to the OS it shipped with.

2) Buy a USB WiFi adapter.

3) Search the internet using Google to find a Windows 10 WiFi driver that works.

If I was in your shoes, and Windows 10 works fine on your laptop in every other respect, I would choose option 2.
It's because Windows 10 is not supported on the N5010 (that is to say, Dell never released any Windows 8 or Windows 10 drivers for it). Only Windows Vista & Windows 7 are supported. Never change the OS on a laptop without first checking the driver situation on the manufacturer's website.

You have three options as I see it:

1) Revert to the OS it shipped with.

2) Buy a USB WiFi adapter.

3) Search the internet using Google to find a Windows 10 WiFi driver that works.

If I was in your shoes, and Windows 10 works fine on your laptop in every other respect, I would choose option 2.

Solution