[SOLVED] Wi-Fi on Asus Rog G17 suddenly died ?

Nov 24, 2021
I have no available networks, whenever I run network troubleshooter it returns "The Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems".
I also checked other computers in the house and they can definitely connect to wifi.

I've tried everything I could think of from reinstalling drivers to WIndows system restore, and ethernet seems to be working fine.
At this point, I'm kinda sure that the intel wifi card just bricked itself, but I'm open to any suggestion that could save me from buying a new card?
Apparently, I don't even have wireless in network connection/adapters, I only have 3 options for ethernet(ethernet is working fine).
The laptop is a 2020 Rog G712, and I don't have option to RMA it as I bought it over a year ago.

If the WiFi adapter is not listed in Device Manager and there are no unknown devices listed either (items with a question mark), then it's very likely the WiFi adapter has failed.
Easiest fix is to buy a USB WiFi adapter, taking care to follow the installation instructions included with the adapter.

Nov 24, 2021
If the WiFi adapter is not listed in Device Manager and there are no unknown devices listed either (items with a question mark), then it's very likely the WiFi adapter has failed.
Easiest fix is to buy a USB WiFi adapter, taking care to follow the installation instructions included with the adapter.
Device manager can detect the card, but reports that the card is not working. When I wrote "network connections/adapters" I meant the change adapter settings tab in the control panel, sorry if it caused any confusion. I am fine with replacing the m.2 wifi card, but I'm not sure that would work, and there might be some software issues that I don't know about.