Question Wich keyboard should i buy

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
hello i want to buy a keyboard and i dont know wich one i should prefer but if you give me any tips can giva a tip on HyperX because to me they are good but i heres the two i want to buy : HyperX Alloy FPS RGB Gaming keyboard (Kailh Silver Speed) or the HyperX Alloy FPS Cherry MX Blue i like the blue one and the silver speed but the Blue sounds so much because i dont want to annoy my firiends but im fine with silver speed to but i like the blues more the silver speed to me sounds like a quiter blue switches but wich swithces should i take and is even hyperX good

hello i want to buy a keyboard and i dont know wich one i should prefer but if you give me any tips can giva a tip on HyperX because to me they are good but i heres the two i want to buy : HyperX Alloy FPS RGB Gaming keyboard (Kailh Silver Speed) or the HyperX Alloy FPS Cherry MX Blue i like the blue one and the silver speed but the Blue sounds so much because i dont want to annoy my firiends but im fine with silver speed to but i like the blues more the silver speed to me sounds like a quiter blue switches but wich swithces should i take and is even hyperX good
what switches feel best to you?

brown is similar to blue with very slightly less resistance and less "click" sound. they have always been my favorite.

i shopped around for keyboards for quite some time and even though i like the look of a lot of HyperX models a lot of them had some questionable reviews all over. a lot of people seemed to be having problems with keys malfunctioning and LEDs not showing correctly on a lot of the models.

trying out many different models around Best Buy and other stores Corsair seemed to be the best with size, sturdiness, and options. i've had the K70 LUX RGB Brown for a few years now and it is still awesome.

check out some of the articles here @ Tom's for some reliable recommendations, like:
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-gaming-keyboards,6024.html

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
brown is similar to blue with very slightly less resistance and less "click" sound. they have always been my favorite.

i shopped around for keyboards for quite some time and even though i like the look of a lot of HyperX models a lot of them had some questionable reviews all over. a lot of people seemed to be having problems with keys malfunctioning and LEDs not showing correctly on a lot of the models.

trying out many different models around Best Buy and other stores Corsair seemed to be the best with size, sturdiness, and options. i've had the K70 LUX RGB Brown for a few years now and it is still awesome.

check out some of the articles here @ Tom's for some reliable recommendations, like:
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-gaming-keyboards,6024.html
but the thing is i want he clicks sounds but they are to louad but i can be fine with it anyways if i want switches i want kalih silver or blues brown is fine to but reds sounds boring

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
that is why we keep recommending Brown, because it isn't quite as "loud" but is similar to Blue.

have you actually tested the difference between the switches available or did you read about them somewhere? it's very hard to tell the difference when others are just trying to describe them.
i have tested blues reds but not much not browns and not sliver speeds