Question Widows Can't Connect to my Wi-Fi

Jassen

Prominent
Dec 23, 2019
So earlier today everything was fine, disabled my cable connection to my Huawei HG8245H and connected via my
Asus PCE-N15, no problems what so ever.
Now, when I try to connect, I get: "Can't connect to this network" message.

I've restarted the PC, the Router, uninstalled my drivers, "forgot" the network in widows. My PS4 and phone connect to the Wi-Fi without a problem.
The only thing that I can remember doing is, disable the startup of SMMonitor and Loging-in, in the HG8245H (without touching anything). Weird thing is that programs like NetSpot and WiFi Analyzer still work, on my adapter, I just can't connect to my Wi-Fi.
Any suggestions?

PS: I'm on widows 10 Pro
Edit: Just tested it on my Laptop, connects with no problem on Windows 7
Edit 2: Sometimes when I try to connect, it asks for the password 2 times. Like I entered it wrong and I'm sure I type it right.
Edit 3: Tried connecting to a different WiFi network, and it worked. Seems that i cant connect just to my Huawei HG8245H.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14196

Did you run the troubleshooter because sometimes they can find the issues for you? When I first bought my Hewlett-Packard notebook it couldn’t connect to my Wi-Fi hardly at all and when I did it would fall over and I ended up having to reinstall windows to fix it

Jassen

Prominent
Dec 23, 2019
Did you run the troubleshooter because sometimes they can find the issues for you? When I first bought my Hewlett-Packard notebook it couldn’t connect to my Wi-Fi hardly at all and when I did it would fall over and I ended up having to reinstall windows to fix it

I did run trouble shoot few times.

It is possible that your WIFI changed channels to an invalid channel (13). Login to your router and manually set the channel to 1, 6, 11.

It's set to channel 6, haven't touched it.