Question Wierd windows errors i have never seen.

Smedhead

Prominent
Sep 28, 2019
So my wife just built her first pc. With my help and such. And ive built and repaired dozens of pcs with no trouble at all. Never came across this error. Her new to us hardware is used. In very nice condition, may i add. And its assembled. Turbo clocking. Giving me nice temps in the bios and such preforming beautifully. Im actually quite jealous of the deal i found her.

So after being in the bios. Just making sure that its booting from the hard drive. So i save and quit. And it booted into windows semi normally at the start, then it says windows failure. And reboots. And the windows boot starts. Then i get the error code again. And repeat. I let it repeat until when it booted it was in a windows recovery. Then the same thing. Windows error failure. I let it reboot quite a few times. And same thing. I even swapped over another hdd from my pc and same thing. But i plugged the hdd from my wifes new pc and it booted fine. Any ideas on how to fix my problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

Smedhead

Prominent
Sep 28, 2019
So specs are an amd a10 6800k, an msi board i cant recall, had 8 gb of ram. Down to 7gb, a gtx 670 2gb evga, a western digital 1tb hdd, an evga g3 750watt psu. Yeah i know hella over kill. It was just the only psu i had on hand. I diagnosed the problem to a ram issue forcing it to blue screen. But for now she runs good. Been running her hard to stress test. But no real problems execpt slow boot times and a bit out dated gpu. But she runs wow without breaking a sweat