Question Wifi adapter not detected

Apr 14, 2020
I've been having some problems recently, my wifi button keeps disappearing for no reason. And whenever this happens, my laptop won't detect the adapter at all, not even device manager.
So, no options to remove the driver or turning it on manually. It usually works again after a few restart, but now it's completely dead. I'm yet to have found any solutions from the internet as nobody seems to have this problem. All of them still have their adapter in the device manager. Is there any way to fix this?

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full laptop specs and OS information.

Run "ipconfig /all" (without quotes) via the Command Prompt.

Copy and paste the full results here.

Do double check that the laptop does not have two network adapters enabled at the same time. Either a wired connection or a wireless connection. Not both enabled at the same time.

Apr 14, 2020
View: https://imgur.com/UNFJm1L

This is how the CMD looked like after the command during the issue.

It's an ASUS TUF A15 with Ryzen 5 4600h, GTX 1650m, 8 GB of DDR4 RAM , and half a terabyte of M.2 SSD.

My friend instructed me to use device manager and force it to "show hidden items" so i can scan it manually or update the driver from there. It worked but i don't know if it will deactivate on it's own again in the future.