Wifi and bluetooth keeps disconnecting

hitechlab9

Prominent
Sep 14, 2017
My Laptop is connected to wifi and recently a problem started occurring all of a sudden. My wifi would continuously disconnect and then will automatically connect. When I connect Bluetooth speaker same happens with the speaker as well.It connects and disconnects.I tried everything from installing updated drivers to resetting windows.Nothing helped.All the other laptops connected to same wifi work well so there isn't any issue with the modem.When checked in network adapters the Bluetooth adapter disappears and again appears.This happens every now and then.When it happens the internet stops working for a while and then again starts working.Can anybody explain what is the issue with my laptop.

Solution
Two adapters? One USB Wifi and the other USB Bluetooth? [Update to correct typo.]

Make and models?

Windows 10: try running the built-in troubleshooters. They may find and be able to fix something.

Check the laptop's power saving settings. Do not allow the laptop to turn off devices to save power.

And if Windows 10 - what version? Creator's Update has caused Bluetooth issues for many systems. (Including one of mine.... Have not noted any wireless related problems.)

Event Viewer may be logging some warning or error code at the time of the disconnects.

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3128616/windows-event-viewer.html

Ralston18

Titan
Two adapters? One USB Wifi and the other USB Bluetooth? [Update to correct typo.]

Make and models?

Windows 10: try running the built-in troubleshooters. They may find and be able to fix something.

Check the laptop's power saving settings. Do not allow the laptop to turn off devices to save power.

And if Windows 10 - what version? Creator's Update has caused Bluetooth issues for many systems. (Including one of mine.... Have not noted any wireless related problems.)

Event Viewer may be logging some warning or error code at the time of the disconnects.

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3128616/windows-event-viewer.html

Solution