Question Wifi Antennas won't function properly

Jul 22, 2019
On my Motherboard I have antennas that I use to connect to my WiFi. For some reason they will randomly disconnect and says "No Internet Access." Though there is an easy fix which is me just disconnecting from the network and rejoining. It's a continuous problem and happens at least once a day. I will be in the midst of a competitive game online and it'll just randomly disconnect. I've tried solving this with a Netgear USB Wireless WiFi Adapter. I had the same problems occurring. Any help would mean a lot. Thank you

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/mpg-z390-gaming-edge-ac MOBO link

Omen997

Prominent
Mar 28, 2020
Hi, bro.
i had the same problem with my usb wifi adapter, it happens when i plug it into the usb ports on the motherboard, but when i plug the adapter into the front panel it works perfectly and i can play online. have you tried to plug it into the front panel to test its operation?
my motherboard is a msi h310m pro m2 plus

Jul 22, 2019
Hi, bro.
i had the same problem with my usb wifi adapter, it happens when i plug it into the usb ports on the motherboard, but when i plug the adapter into the front panel it works perfectly and i can play online. have you tried to plug it into the front panel to test its operation?
my motherboard is a msi h310m pro m2 plus
After lots of different methods I just went ahead and did a factory reset with my gateway. I just assumed that there was interference with other wireless signals so I did that and haven't had any problems thus far. Though, before I reset the gateway I swapped out antenna with a previous motherboard I had.