Wifi antennas

I wont to share my braod band and i need to know a good antenna that can
go trow trees good and can go "if it can" a mile

Thanks

--
Halosk8er01

"Halosk8er01" <Halosk8er01.1b6xob@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in
message news:Halosk8er01.1b6xob@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

> I wont to share my braod band and i need to know a good antenna
> that can go trow trees good and can go "if it can" a mile

Follow these steps:

1. Obtain an Artilleryman's license
2. Obtain appropriate artillery
3. Use artillery to launch your antenna through trees for one mile.
4. Attach antenna lead feedline to antenna via holes left in step 3.

HTH. YMMV.

William
(Any use of this advice is completely at your own risk. Do not attempt
without proper training, licensure, and safeguards.)

(Filter noise from my address for direct replies.)

Halosk8er01 <Halosk8er01.1b6xob@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote:

> I wont to share my braod band and i need to know a good antenna that can
> go trow trees good and can go "if it can" a mile

That is too far to go through trees.

A Google search of this group for "tree" gives 160 entries that you might
want to read. "tree or forest" gives 500 threads. 54 with tree or forest
and mile.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X12526519

Trevor Marshall talks about 1100 feet through forest by Mark LaPierre.
http://www.trevormarshall.com/biquad.htm

--
---