Wifi "Connected" but No Internet

Bwcjak23

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
My laptop (Acer Aspire E 15) has had a problem getting Internet access from my home wifi, it connects fine to other wifi networks, and other devices are able to connect to my home wifi. In the wifi status it shows IPv4 Connectivity: No Internet Access. IPv6 Connectivity: No Internet Access. Everything else looks good. Please ask if you need any other information to help. Thanks!

Solution
Take the router back. If the wireless on the laptop supports N and the router doesnt work if you use it, it's either stuffed or may need a firmware update

Bwcjak23

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
So I ended up not getting that program because suddenly my wifi stayed working and i was connected to the Internet. However again this afternoon I began having the same issue as before.

Jagyouare

Commendable
Dec 3, 2016
My search to solve this issue became an unexpected quest. I will tell how I resolved this issue on my network in a moment.
First, I feel I need to explain, I tried everything, from Resetting the TCIP Stack. DNS Flush, DNS Release/Renew, Wisnsock reset, updating Driver, uninstalling drivers, uninstalling hardware - reinstalling hardware and drivers, Microsoft hot-fix for Windows 7, downloaded software which was ''supposed'' to fix the problem, deleting the Network, reconnecting to the Network, changing all the connection settings on the Adapter, disconnecting, reconnecting, changing channels on the router, rebooting the router to gain access on the devices for 5 hours tops, called At&t SEVERAL times, got a NEW router, ethernet cable, and new Phone Jack, had At&t come to house 3 times - one time which I actually almost got into an argument with the technician who tried to blow me off, another of which actually had the nerve to tell me he had been working for At&t for 17 years that told me my Router was ''just not'' capable of handing so many devices (10-12 maxed), etc.

Whew. Ok so what ended up fixing this for me was changing THE MODE on my router (Netgear 7550) to 11g only.
It's a new router, MODE set to MIXED 11b, 11g, and 11n as the default. Hope this helps SOMEONE out there.
I have not been through so much adventure since I read a book purely based on Fantasy.