[SOLVED] WiFi driver issue

Jul 30, 2019
I'm having issues in my laptop's WiFi driver. It suddenly stopped working and not showing up in add/remove program list and device manager and network adaptor list. I tried Installing a new and compatible one but even after installation it is not showing up. I tried updating my bios too but not helping. I tried almost everything. I don't even how many tasks I've performed to resolve this issue but nothing happened. Please help me out with this problem. I'm using hp pavilion 15-n003tx notebook pc.

I fear so mate, worse even, since you mentioned in your original post that you swapped your wifi card for another one with the same results i'd say that it's the slot

You could physically check wether the card is well inserted (it might also need a little screw to affix it firmly)

however there is a workaround - you could use a usb wifi stick

something like this

https://www.google.com/search?q=usb...7tzjAhUDb1AKHWEDAGkQ_AUIESgB&biw=1920&bih=944

Solution
Jul 30, 2019
Thankyou so much for helping me out. Just one more question which is...can I access and connect my home network or other WiFi networks with the help of this WiFi stick?