Wii U Pro Controller Not Compatible With Wii Games

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slabbo

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
[citation][nom]gm0n3y[/nom]So if I wanted to take full advantage of the Wii U, I would need to own at least 2 of the tablet/controllers, 2 of the Pro controllers and 2 of the classic controllers. And that's if you only want a max of 2 people playing. Six controllers for 2 people to play on the system is ridiculous.[/citation]
I'm losing hope for the human race.

geemon

Honorable
Oct 19, 2012
[citation][nom]gm0n3y[/nom]So if I wanted to take full advantage of the Wii U, I would need to own at least 2 of the tablet/controllers, 2 of the Pro controllers and 2 of the classic controllers. And that's if you only want a max of 2 people playing. Six controllers for 2 people to play on the system is ridiculous.[/citation]

You do realise the xbox 360 was released in 2005, right?

geemon

Honorable
Oct 19, 2012

You do realise the xbox 360 was released in 2005, right?

taylom22

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
C'mon Nintendo, release a patch that maps WiiU Pro controller to a classic controller so I can use it to play my Virtual Console and WiiWare games!

Status
Not open for further replies.