Wikileaks

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

What should we do about wikileaks?

• Support it ... freedom of speech etc etc ?

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Ignore it ... hope it goes way ?

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ban it ?

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Class it as a terrorist organisation ?

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Moderate it heavily to ensure no pictures of Hillary get out ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send Julian to Uganda ?

• Send Hillary to Uganda ?

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Put Badge in charge of the whole box and dice ?

• Send the USS Washington ... why mess around ?

• dos the site to death ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL, no - I wasn't the "Don't taze me bro" dude, if that's what you're asking :p.

Plus, I'm content to wait for the Phazer, since it has a vaporize setting in addition to mere stun setting :D.

Good idea. That way, if you accidently taze yourself and then wee-wee on the floor, you can reset the switch and vaporize the evidence. Just don't make the same mistake and vaporize any important parts of the ol' anatomy :D.

When I was young, the cops didn't have tazers. They were not invented yet I guess. A stiff beating in the back of a squad car with my hands handcuffed behind my back was equal to a good tazing today. Tazing was much more personal and effective when I grew up. Then when the cop learned I was 17 He had the nerve to say to me while was locked behind bars, "You're six feet tall flat on your back!" He worked me over pretty good. Beat the hell out of a minor is what He did. If it happened today, I would own the Mayor's office. :)

LOL. My life's work is writing on walls in dark alleys. It my way of expressing myself and pulling recognition to myself when otherwise no one would notice me.

\,,/ X3 Manuel Tomatoes you punk azz honkey

The other day a gang member left his mountain bike chained to my gate in the parking lot. NO, it really happend! I busted the chain with a couple of pairs of pliers and my heathen like brute strenght and threw the bike in the car and gave it to my son. A couple of days later I watched on my cameras as the guy showed up for his bike. The area where he had chaimned it was just out of view (I'm fixing that next week). He wrote gang signs all over a post next to my fence. Apparently he was a homeless gang member named 'Sandy' who hung out at the beach. I think he was not only mad about me taking his stolen BMX mountain bike, but I also took his giant bottle of cologne spray and long johnn underwear he had hid next to it. No I dodn't put on the cologne and use the long johns. His message was clear. A homeless gang member from the local beach crowd was pissed and carried around a majic marker to vent his anger.

Reynod later tonight I am driving to the office to install and employ the latest security technology out there in my back parking lot. I watch currently seven on line remote security cameras from my home of the office building. I have two camera server computers running 24/7 and tonight I will employ a 'voice' computer. I will run the speakers to an open back window which is barred in by the gate to not allow entrance to disturbe the speakers. I will install Skype and already have a remote access program running on that computer so I can control it from my home.

When someone pulls up in the back lot and to have sex or mills around my property with the intent of doing devious deeds, I will log on to the up and running office computer via remote control from home. Then I will call the computer via Skype and answer the call by remote control. Then I have my microphone sitting here at the desk to um-hmmm, "say a few syllables at the intruders." Any suggestions what I should say?

Whatever floats your boat ...

I tend to like a peaceful world where we all just get along.

Each country has a right to protect it's property and US diplomatic cables belong to them ... not the world.

Whilst he may not have stolen the information he, and the rest of those idiots who put it up on the net have no right to.

At the very least he should be forced to work as Oprah's personal assistant for 12 months.

Or possibly shovelling snow off the roads in Alaska .. with a small shovel ... and thongs.

IIRC Assange is an admitted anarchist who would like nothing more than to bring down governments - particularly Western ones since they are the most vulnerable due to peculiar habits such as freedom of speech, etc. I guess he is too stupid to realize that if he got his wish, all that would be left would be the totalitarian regimes such as China's, North Korea's, Iran's, etc. And in that case he would quickly wind up against a wall watching a machine gun turn his guts into sausage, or swinging from a noose.

Maybe it's time to bring back Devil's Island for these antisocial anarchists, or at least send them to Coventry (the sci-fi country, not the English city :p). In the sci-fi story, Coventry was a place where the most hardened criminals & antisocials were sent, with no possibility of return, and left there to survive or perish on their own without any assistance from the society they wanted to overthrow or injure.

A naked man armed with a gun caused chaos on a section of I-80 in Wyoming, ending with at least three people injured

Read more: Naked gunman on I-80 causes chaos in Wyoming - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_15375644#ixzz181sKLXmD
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Yeah, mentally.

arrested Wednesday night on suspicion of attacking several motorists on a desolate stretch of highway

Read more: Naked gunman on I-80 causes chaos in Wyoming - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_15375644#ixzz181sQowLM
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

What the...that's just wrong.

During the far-flung spree

What?

...alright.That's it. Enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.