Question Will a new graphics card fit in my case?

Mar 10, 2019
I've been thinking of buying a new graphics card to run more high-end games such as rust but my pc is an old prebuilt from best buy. I don't know if an msi rtx 2060 will fit in my CYBERPOWERPC X-Saber 520 Mid-Tower Gaming Case. I've been looking to see how much space the graphics card can take up in the case but I can't find anything and I don't want to buy the graphics card before knowing. I don't know much about building pcs sorry if I'm missing anything.

here are the specs
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberp...hard-drive-black-blue/4592900.p?skuId=4592900

The information I see from Best Buy seems to indicate that the power supply is only 350 watts (no mention of how the wattage/rails are setup), and that upgrading the power supply is needed for many cards.
If the card requires an additional power cable plug besides what the PCIe slot can provide, consider that you will have to replace the PSU as well. The PCIe slot max power is 75 W
The MSI website seems to show RTX 2060 cards with external power connectors and needs of 160-190W.