[SOLVED] Will all RGB work?

andrew0312

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2016
Hi, I would like to know if all the RGB in this build will function, not too worried if all the RGB can be synced, only if it all RGB of all the case fans and AIO fans will light up. Case comes with 3x RGB fans and AIO has 2x RGB fans.
Specs:
  • Intel 12900K
  • Gigabyte Z690 Ultra Durable DDR5
  • Adata Value RAM 16GB DDR5 4800MHz
  • Corsair 750W CV EPS x2
  • Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC
  • Adata 1TB SX6000 Lite Gen3 NVME
  • Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce 240mm RGB
  • Antec NX260 ATX case
Thank you

Solution
not too worried if all the RGB can be synced, only if it all RGB of all the case fans and AIO fans will light up.
Yes they usually do work out of the box. You just need to connect them to the right connectors
and know the difference between RGB and ARGB.

However, if you're into "RGB syncing" that's an entirely different matter. Hardware manufacturers usually have buggy RGB software like MSI's Dragon Center or Gigabyte's fusion so much so that it's unreliable and there have been cases where people think that "updating the BIOS will fix their RGB issues" lead to them bricking their pc (I wouldn't recommend using software/program to update the BIOS anyways).

Some people have resorted to OpenRGB which is a third...
not too worried if all the RGB can be synced, only if it all RGB of all the case fans and AIO fans will light up.
Yes they usually do work out of the box. You just need to connect them to the right connectors
and know the difference between RGB and ARGB.

However, if you're into "RGB syncing" that's an entirely different matter. Hardware manufacturers usually have buggy RGB software like MSI's Dragon Center or Gigabyte's fusion so much so that it's unreliable and there have been cases where people think that "updating the BIOS will fix their RGB issues" lead to them bricking their pc (I wouldn't recommend using software/program to update the BIOS anyways).

Some people have resorted to OpenRGB which is a third party software to manage RGB. It may or may not work all the time.

Solution