Will all these components fit and work together? If not what should I change?

RustyRifle

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017
Hi Everyone! I'm about to buy a new gaming pc for around $2500 and I went to pcpartpicker to check if all the parts works together and it did but I've seen people saying that pcpartpicker doesn't always work so I came here to ask some questions just to be 100% sure so I dont have to cry myself to sleep just because of a stupid mistake. :(

#1. Does all of my parts work together?

#2. If they dont, do you have any suggestions what to replace that part with?

#3. I have never put together a pc myself and because this is my first and its quite expensive then should I still try doing it myself? (I do know 95% how you put everything together but it still feels like a risk doing it on my own.)

#4. Do you have any tips in general about building a pc for the first time?

The following are all the components:
Graphics Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Strix Gaming OC 8GB
Processor: Intel Core i7 7700K 4,2GHz
Operative System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270E Gaming
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO Series 500GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 64MB 3TB
CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i
Computer Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Tempered Glass
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W
Extra Cooling Fans: Corsair ML140 Pro x3

Thanks in advance for the answers! :)

Solution
Looks like your case is going to give you problems.

1) It will only accept Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards. The one you have is a full ATX motherboard and won't fit.
2) The case only has room for a 240mm cooling apparatus. The one you have selected has a 280mm radiator.

You're going to have to look for a different case.

You absolutely should be doing this yourself. It's little more than an expensive 3D Jigsaw puzzle. The best advice I could give would be to read the motherboard manual. When you're done with that, read the motherboard manual again. When you're done going through it the second time, familiarize yourself with the motherboard layout using (you guessed it), the motherboard manual! And one more bit of advice, before...

Wolfshadw

Titan
Looks like your case is going to give you problems.

1) It will only accept Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards. The one you have is a full ATX motherboard and won't fit.
2) The case only has room for a 240mm cooling apparatus. The one you have selected has a 280mm radiator.

You're going to have to look for a different case.

You absolutely should be doing this yourself. It's little more than an expensive 3D Jigsaw puzzle. The best advice I could give would be to read the motherboard manual. When you're done with that, read the motherboard manual again. When you're done going through it the second time, familiarize yourself with the motherboard layout using (you guessed it), the motherboard manual! And one more bit of advice, before you plug in anything into your motherboard, consult your motherboard manual!

-Wolf sends

Solution

ScottMescudder

Commendable
Feb 1, 2017

I don't think wolf saw the ATX compatibility but yes the board will fit. It is compatible.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Erm... Hmm....

Yeah. I screwed up. Seems if you Google just "Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV" The first option you get is the Micro-ATX version of the case. However, if you Google "Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX" (which I should have done), you get the larger version of the case.

My bad. I apologize. You're good to go.

-Wolf sends